One Poor Man One Poor Man

Not good.

This movie is way too short in length, lacks a preloader, loops constantly, and is way too primitive in animation. At least a preloader, a play menu, longer length, better animation, and maybe a credit roll are what I think should be required to be worked on.

doppler73 responds:

I agree.

What is Hula power level? What is Hula power level?

Probable UOTW?

Since the last one was blammed. I'm going to give you good credit for it. Otherwise, I don't understand a word they are saying in the first part.

Hulala00 responds:

Because you aren't a good english speaker. Probalby you're argentino.

It's Charcoal's Birthday! It's Charcoal's Birthday!

Probable NG TOTW nominee?

I like how seizure-inducing those cards are, and I hope you qualify for NG's Turd of The Week with this one!

Magyar responds:

what cards? wtf are you on about?

Supercar Massacre Supercar Massacre

Awesome! I was the first on the site to reach a scoring threshold of 10K, which made me an early star on NG!

Coaster Cars 2: megacross Coaster Cars 2: megacross

Major glitch

The game doesn't start on my netbook when completely loaded. Also, it causes Internet Explorer to stop responding whenever the game is completely loaded. Can you at least try to fix this problem?

Bear Goes To Pluto Bear Goes To Pluto

Quite a decent game.

I do like the OK gameplay and all, but the only thing that has to go is the "Free Games Jungle dot Com" voice as well as the monkey and explosion noises that goes along with it. Can you at least fix that problem?

smilesoft responds:

I've fix it .. thanks for the feedback ^ ^

I'll be there for you (Cover) I'll be there for you (Cover)

I knew it!

Great job on covering a great TV theme song (that is from Friends)! I like it how you dedicated to your own friends, not just Chandler, Ross, Joey, Phoebe, Rachel, and Monica!

Ragezero responds:

Hehe, thanks you :) I hope they like it aswell!

"Loser" By Beck Cover "Loser" By Beck Cover

Thanks for the request!

I loved it, and I hope you do my others as well, and just to let you know, I am actually a she, not a he.

kahnor111 responds:

I apologize. I assume everyone on the internet is a man.

Carn-evil Carn-evil

You're right.

I do believe this is a steaming pile of shit like you said. Although I would rather suggest this were a bit longer and not just a corny piano solo throughout.

jibjab910 responds:

Thank you for your review.
And thank you for using correct grammar, unlike the rest of of the internet.

Mr. Grumpy Pills Mr. Grumpy Pills

I guessed it!

Bar none, it's Drix from Osmosis Jones and the TV show Ozzy and Drix! I believed they named him after the cold medicine Drixoral, which unfortunately was banned in the United States and immediately pulled off shelves after FDA reports indicated that it contained psuedoephedrine, which in turn can be made into methamphetamine, or "meth" for short.

However, I think you did pretty good on this and I am giving it a perfect score because of not only that, but my guess in the above paragraph! :D

Godzilla's destruction Godzilla's destruction

What is GMK?

Very good, but I prefer Gino over this one. Since I have no idea what GMK stands for, can you at least tell me?

In all, this is a great piece of art and I am not trying to be offensive here. So I give this a near-perfect score.