Supercar Massacre Supercar Massacre

Awesome! I was the first on the site to reach a scoring threshold of 10K, which made me an early star on NG!

Coaster Cars 2: megacross Coaster Cars 2: megacross

Major glitch

The game doesn't start on my netbook when completely loaded. Also, it causes Internet Explorer to stop responding whenever the game is completely loaded. Can you at least try to fix this problem?

Bear Goes To Pluto Bear Goes To Pluto

Quite a decent game.

I do like the OK gameplay and all, but the only thing that has to go is the "Free Games Jungle dot Com" voice as well as the monkey and explosion noises that goes along with it. Can you at least fix that problem?

smilesoft responds:

I've fix it .. thanks for the feedback ^ ^

Weird Button Game - Beta Weird Button Game - Beta

Hi! How are you?

Haven't I seen this game submitted yesterday, and subsequently blammed? Well, I think this is the same exact piece of dogshit that I've seen and tried, giving it a score of zero. So there.

3D test cube 3D test cube

Not bad, not bad at all!

I thought this was a pretty good portal submission, but the only thing this lacks is sound. Can you try and add some sound to it?

DrSalvadork responds:

Not until I make something that's not a test. :P
It's not supposed to be entertainment for hours ya know...
Thanks for reviewing! ^^

Shooting Pizza Madness Shooting Pizza Madness

This is pretty good.

I don't see anything wrong with this game. I think you did well on this.

MacadamiaGames responds:

thnx

Birthday my dad Birthday my dad

I'm confused

I know you did this for your dad's birthday, but how do you control this thing?

DirtyPanDa responds:

Use A, D and W to move

HanBlevSjuk HanBlevSjuk

A bit confusing

How do you work this? And is this even a game with an unfitting name? Perhaps you can do better than this?

I Made A Game With Ghosts I Made A Game With Ghosts

Not what I think it is

Where's all the fun and excitement? Then why not make this with better graphics and maybe a bit of music and sound effects?

Slash first test Slash first test

THIS is a game?!

I have found out that this was actually a movie, not a game. However, the next time you submit something into this portal, make sure you give it the proper listing, and do NOT title it as a test, otherwise you will have to suffer major consequences.